Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sophia & Joe's Wedding

I had the absolute pleasure of being asked to photograph the wedding of Joe & Sophia Faiz (Yay! It's official!). I was so excited after speaking with them during our initial meeting that--for only a brief moment--I thought they were too good to be true. That surely they were not as relaxed and amiable as they had originally seemed. But after spending a (very) cold afternoon with them during their engagement session, I knew that my excitement was more than justified.

Sophia and Joe are a dream couple for one, simple reason.

They're undeniably in love and it's seen shining from their eyes in every photograph.

Here's a sneak peak at their life changing day.











No comments: