This is my first segment of “Say What?!” – which basically means that on Friday…anything goes. You never know what I might blog about. Cicadas, my dogs, life, a piece of lint. I don’t know! That’s what makes it exciting.
Today, I’ll be reflecting on 2 to 8 Random (very random) yet Positive (sort of) Thoughts About Turning 28
1. I’m old enough now that folks who are older can stop looking at me like I’m too young to know what I’m talking about (i.e. when I was 22)
2. Sunglasses totally hide age. It’s awesome.
3. I will always be 10 years younger than my husband. Holla.
4. Just because I’m 28, doesn’t mean I have to look it! I love my personal trainer…until she makes me do planks.
5. Starbucks gave me a free birthday drink! Yum.
6. I’m pretty good at Photoshop…wrinkles are a problem of the past in photographs.
Heck no I’m not doing a before and after photo here. Have you lost your mind?!
7. I can now—with authority—say to a teenager, “Back when I was your age I …”
8. My husband takes me on a very romantic and fabulous date to celebrate my 28th.
All in all, I'd say that 28 is pretty great!
Make sure you check back on Monday to see the blog about THIS: