Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's All New!

For the past two years, Laidlaw Photography's focus has been the wedding industry.  And as much as I love weddings, I've come to realize that my passion actually lies within a completely different area!



The more I've had the opportunity to photograph children, the more I've absolutely fallen in love with photography all over again!

So Laidlaw Photography has a new face, a new direction, a new blog...and soon a new website!



In the meantime, continue to come back and check out this blog.  In honor of this new focus, Laidlaw Photography is going to be offering some awesome deals in the near future!


1 comment:

Amber Davis said...

LOVE IT!!! The website is beautiful! Full of life which is so MD! Excited about your new look...expectant!!!